Please note that these calls are now closed.
1.1 Rural Tourism Animation and Technical Assistance
- A Call to Develop Tourism Business Hubs at Strategic Locations e.g Castletownbere, Bantry, Budget available €47,398
Smaller hubs on the Islands e.g Bere Island, Cape Clear, Sherkin €20,314
1.2 Rural Tourism Capacity Building/Training/Mentoring
- A call for training,mentoring,capacity building initiatives e.g Digital, New Media, Marketing and Promotion, Feasibility Studies, New product development. Funding available between €5,000-€15,000 per initiatives.
2.1 Enterprise Development Animation & Technical Assistance
- A call for assistance in developing plans for range of supports e.g development of incubation hubs, project development, cluster activities for small enterprises, social enterprise, farm diversification, diversification of fishing sector. Budget available €67,712
2.2 Enterprise Capacity Building, Training & Mentoring
- A call for training,mentoring,capacity building initiatives e.g Various skills and capacity, Social Enterprise ideas and skills, Re-skilling, New Technologies, Marketing and Promotion, Feasibility Studies, New product development. Funding available between €5,000-€15,000 per initiative.
3.1 Rural Towns Animation & Technical Assistance
- A call for technical assistance for the development of initiatives which include Streetscape enhancement, tidy town initiatives, development of markets. Budget available €16,928
3.2 Rural Towns capacity building, Training and Mentoring
- A call for training, mentoring, capacity building for the development and enhancement of Festivals. Budget available €16,928
5.1 Animation & Technical Assistance for the provision of Basic Services
- A call for assistance with a range of projects to include Education projects, Health Projects, the Development and Provision of Social Amenities, Recreational Amenities, Retail and Financial Services, and personal support services. Available budget €90,282. Funding available between €5,000-10,000 per initiative.
5.2 Capacity Building, Training and Mentoring for the Provision of Basic Services
- A call for assistance for the provision basic services that include but not limited too; community leadership training, corporate governance, community relationship building, mental health and wellbeing, the development of multi-functional spaces and community infrastructure. Available budget €90,292. Funding available between €5,000-10,000 per initiative.
5.3 Capital & Collaborative Investments for the Provision of Basic Services
- A call for the development, enhancement and maintenance of community assets and services that includes but not limited too; Community halls, toilet facilities, improved access, mixed use community hubs, communities amenities and initiatives that promoter community pride, heritage and culture. Available budget €180,564. Mainland budget available €126,395. Island budget available 54,170. Funding available between €10,000-20,000 per initiative.
6.1 Animation & Technical Assistance for Rural Youth
- Technical assistance/Animation for the setting up or supporting of Youth Café’/Clubs, Youth Entrepreneurship programmes, sports, recreation initiatives, Arts initiatives and general youth development. Available budget €60,188. Funding of €1,500 – €3,000 per initiative.
6.2 Capacity Building, Training and Mentoring for Rural Youth
- A call for assistance for the provision of training, capacity building, mentoring for initiatives such as; Youth volunteer recruitment and retention programmes, Youth project Management skills, Youth entrepreneurship, Social enterprises. Available budget €60,188. Funding available between €1,500-5,000 per initiative.
6.3 Capital & Collaborative Investments for Rural Youth
- A call for the development, enhancement and maintenance of mult-use facilities in 2 catchment areas & Islands ; Available budget €120,376. Mainland budget available €84,263. Island budget available 36,113. Funding available between €7,000-20,000 per initiative.
Download the Expression of Interest form.